Legal Doc Management
Plasma delivers a customized solution that will provide full automation of all of your legal document routines (submission, review,revision/redlining, approval, release, storge, etc.). Automation of these critical routines promotes more accurate and efficient handling of your legal documents (Contracts, NDA’s, SOW’s, SLA’s, etc.) and reduces the potential for costly errors. Your customized solution will also significantly reduce manual, labor-intensive, processing.
Common Problems Faced by Enterprises
Poor management and control of legal documents can expose an enterprise to unnecessary disputes and legal risks. Manuel processing can also consume an enterprise’s resources that could be utilized on more value-add activities. Common problems can include:
- Manual legal document handling routines that are time-consuming and labor-intensive.
- Inability to obtain, at a single glance, the status of in-process documents.
- Sign-off and approval compliance issues due to lack of automated gate controls.
- Document submission, review, and storage processes that are disconnected and cumbersome to navigate.
- No active red-lining capability.
- Loss of documents due to lack of centralized repository and poor access controls.
A recognized leader in the Agricultural and Livestock Industry had an urgent need for revitalization of several of its mission-critical business systems. See how Plasma addressed the following concerns:
- Manual Processing of Sales Contacts & Other Legal Documents
- Lack of a Consolidated Topline Reporting Solution
- Back Office Functions Driven by Legacy Systems
Plasma Solution Benefits:
A customized, workflow-based, solution for process automation
Real-time visibility on document status
Real-time, active, redlining capability
Automated filing and retrieval
Reduces legal risks associated with non-compliance
Implementation, Hosting, and Support (Managed Services)
Any software application is only as good as the quality of its implementation and of the ongoing support services. Plasma has a 15 year track record of providing high-end implementation, hosting, and support services for a wide range of enterprise-level deployments.