Customize your own dashboards to provide the project information you need, in the format that you need it. Dashboards customized to the specific informational needs of the specific stakeholder. Allows for all project stakeholders to maintain intimate contact with critical project information and to make timely decisions and take effective corrective actions.
Common Problems Faced by Enterprises
In today’s competitive environment a single mismanaged project can significantly damage the reputation of any business. Complex projects that are managed through the use of tools that are manual, disconnected, and data-poor are at greater risk for failure. Lack of real-time access to critical project data can create several problems, including:
- Making project management decisions based on data that is no longer reflective of actual conditions.
- Inability to customize data-driven dashboards and reports customized to the specific needs of individual project stakeholders.
- Gaps in project visibility, slow reaction to problems, and increased project delivery risks due to all of the above.
- Inability to establish action triggers based on data aggregated from data-generating components with the project management ecosystem.
- Lack of the analytics necessary to conduct predictive analysis and to assess risks.
Plasma Solution Benefits:
A Big-Data-Driven Project Analytics Solution that delivers a full-suite of powerful analytics capabilities. Capabilities that will transform your projects from data-poor to data-rich.
Automated aggregation of data from any data source. Eliminates the need for manual—and error-prone—data collection. Data automation that is based on the development of custom workflows and data-feeds.
Ability to customize widget-based dashboards that depict your critical project data generated from your own customized data-feeds. Customize your dashboards to present data in formats that are easy for you to consume. Set up automated alerts that trigger action from your applicable project team members.
Provides project managers and other key stakeholders with the ability to conduct predictive analytics based on current data and trends. Enables critical decision-making that is based on real insights vs assumptions.
Plasma can integrate your custom Project Analytics Solution with other existing on-premise or cloud-based applications that you may be using as part of your Project Management ecosystem.
Implementation, Hosting, and Support (Managed Services)
Any software application is only as good as the quality of its implementation and of the ongoing support services. Plasma has a 15 year track record of providing high-end implementation, hosting, and support services for a wide range of enterprise-level deployments.