Technology has completely transformed how your customers shop for, and purchase, products and services. Increasingly, the success of your online business is dependent upon your ability to provide a dynamic—and efficient—digital experience for your customers.
Plasma has provided Digital Experience Enhancement services for a host of mid to large size enterprises across a wide variety of industries; including: Telecom, Retail, Financial, Insurance, and Automotive. Our services have powered the complete transformation of the digital experiences being offered by our clients.
The Basics - What it is and What it Does
It’s fairly simple. If you fail to provide your customers with a digital experience that is both engaging and memorable someone else will. Common problems associated with outdated digital experiences can include:
- Inability to provide a digital experience that is aligned with the specific needs of the customer. Portals that have not been designed to provide user-centric experiences.
- Portals that do not deliver branding messaging that customers will respond to. Branding content that fails to stick.
- Content management that is cumbersome, non-intuitive, and not appropriately targeted to deliver maximum value.
- Inability to collect and synthesize customer data across all input channels (social media, email, call centers, surveys, etc). Results in sluggish response to issues and opportunities.
- Inability to utilize analytics to draw conclusions regarding visitor/customer tendencies and behaviors.
- Failure to deliver customer satisfaction, drive customer retention, and promote brand awareness due to all of the above.
Dynamic Event Monitoring and Control
Delivery of a seamless and streamlined digital experience that has been developed to address specific needs of your targeted clients.
Development of brand messaging, imagery, and content that is consistently reinforced throughout the clients interaction with your digital environment.
Ability to develop, deliver, and manage digital content across a wide range of device types within web and mobile platforms. Quickly put your content where it will deliver the most value to your customers.
Provides the ability to track customer preferences and behaviors through the use of feature-rich analytics and customized dashboards. Take the right actions at the right time.
The result of all the above will…
Implementation, Hosting, and Support (Managed Services)
Any software application is only as good as the quality of its implementation and of the ongoing support services. Plasma has a 15 year track record of providing high-end implementation, hosting, and support services for a wide range of enterprise-level deployments.